IG16 6VDC 009 RPM Gear Motor - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
These specifications are listed with the "rated" values (these are the values where the motor runs at peak efficiency). The motors can deliver considerably more than their rated values, refer to datasheet images for more information.
- Reduction Ratio: 1:690
- Rated Torque: 2500 g-cm
- Rated Speed: 9.2 RPM
- No Load Current: < 65mA
Documentation and Support
We recommend controlling the motors with one of our motor speed controllers. See our motor controller support page for more information. We also recommend you use our wiring kit to wire your motors. The hookup kit will help suppress the electronic noise generated from any DC motor. See our motor wiring support page for more information.
- Brushed permanent magnet DC motor
- Variable speed and reversible
- Small (16mm diameter) planetary Gear Box
- Great motors for your smaller robotic applications
- Final drive stages are steel gears (not plastic or sintered metal)