Interstate 12 Volt 8 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) - 0.250 Faston
Features and Specifications
- 12 Volt 8 Amp Hour (Ah)
- Weight 5.11 lbs
- Length 5.95 in.
- Width 2.56 in.
- Height 3.86 in.
- F2 Terminals (1/4" wide) 0.250 Faston Spades
- 1 Year Warranty with receipt
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- We reserve the right to not sell the battery to any one if we feel they cannot handle battery safely
- For safety warning please see the link here
- Interstate Batteries: Our SLA batteries are provided by Interstate Batteries, No. 1 replacement brand battery in North America .
- Sealed Maintenance Free: Sealed Lead Acid (SLA). The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
- Long Service Life: A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
- Long Shelf Life:Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range:May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
- Rugged Construction:The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.