58 inch Electric Scissor Lift with Controls - DISCONTINUED
Click here to view a CAD drawing of this scissor lift.
Features and Specifications
- Collapsed height: 7 in.
- Extended height: 58 in.
- Length: 22 1/4 in.
- Base width: 3 3/4 in.
- Base w/ Feet width: 5 3/4 in.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Light weight and easily portable, this lift is built from heavy gauge aluminum and bent with our CNC brake press for exceptional rigidity.
- Maximum load capacity for mobile applications: 2 1/2 lbs.
- Dynamic load needs to be considered when operating the lift. (The lift should not be fully extended when traveling over rough terrain or moving quickly.)
- Maximum static load capacity: 8 lbs.
- Must be maintained on a level position with no dynamic load. (ie not moving)
- The ACME jack screw is turned with a included Powerful IG42 gear motor for a smooth strong reliable lift.
- Approximate time to extend: 20 seconds
- Required 24VDC power (draws between 1-5 amps depending on load). The system is wired with limit switches so the upward and downward travel can not be exceeded.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- This item is built to order and usually ships within 1-3 weeks.
- Need it faster? Contact us.
This 58 in. electric scissor lift was designed to be added to a tactical or surveillance robot. Featuring a small footprint, this lift provides a visual perspective that standard pan/tilt camera systems cannot deliver. Like our robots, our line of scissor lifts are designed and fabricated in our North Carolina facility and fully supported. The aluminum frame is precisely fabricated using our state of the art CNC equipment.
The scissor lift is designed and built by us, therefore we can customize it to your needs making it, taller, shorter, lighter, stronger, wider, etc. Contact us if you are looking for a customized electric powered scissor lift.