SDR Servo Controller - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
- Input voltage: 5V-6V 2.5mm Center Positive
- Analog 2-Axis Joystick
- Controls up to two servos
- Controller: Maestro 6
- Dimensions: 5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
Documentation and Support
- Pololu Maestro Servo Controller User's Guide (Printable PDF: maestro.pdf). User's guide for the Pololu Micro Maestro 6-channel USB Servo Controller and the Pololu Mini Maestro 12-, 18-, and 24-Channel USB Servo Controllers.
- Pololu USB Software Development Kit The Pololu USB SDK contains the code you need for making your own applications that use native USB to control the Jrk Motor Controller, Maestro Servo Controller, Simple Motor Controller, or USB AVR Programmer.
- Example Code
This is a 2 servo precision joystick controller that allows you to control up to two servos proportionally. Our two axis servo controller utilizes Pololu’s Maestro 6 servo controllers to provide the end user with the maximum amount of configurability as possible.