USED Hokuyo Sensor UST-20LX - DISCONTINUED
SpecificationsThese were used in a prototype and are sold as is. What you see in the picture is what you get.
- Light Source: Semiconductor laser diode (FDA approval, Laser safety class 1)
- Scanning Range: 0.02 to 20m 270-degree
- Measuring Accuracy: +/-40mm
- Scanning Frequency: 40Hz(2,400rpm)
- Communication: Ethernet 100 Base-TX
- Power Source: 12V or 24 VDC
- Power Consumption 0.15A or less (on 24VDC)
- Weight: 130g
- Size: 50 x 50 x 70mm
I have been diced
Used. The UST-20LX is a scanning laser range finder with a .02 to 20 meter range. The sensor's interface is Ethernet. Scanning rate is 25 milliseconds across a 270° range. A 12/24VDC power source is required.