Garmin GPS 18x LVC
- GPS Connections: Serial
- GPS Connector Type: Bare wire
Dimensions & Weight
- Depth: 2.4 in
- Height: 0.7 in
- Weight: 4.09 oz
- Width: 2.4 in
- Connectivity: Garmin Binary , NMEA 0183
- Antenna: Built-in
- GPS Module Features: Waterproof
- Receiver: 12 channel
- SBAS: WAAS
- Update Rate: 1/second
Documentation and Support
The GPS 18x is an OEM, high-sensitivity GPS sensor for use in automotive, fleet vehicle, and electronics applications that require a small, highly accurate GPS receiver.
Use in Small Spaces
This high-sensitivity, 12-parallel-channel, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver is available in CMOS-level serial or USB 2.0 full-speed versions and comes with an integrated magnetic base. The puck-like receiver is 2.4" (6.1 cm) in diameter and weighs just a few ounces, making it an ideal solution for applications where space is at a premium.
Choose Your Connection Type
The GPS 18x is offered in 3 different cable configurations. All 3 versions of the GPS 18x come complete with non-volatile memory for storage of configuration information, a real-time clock and raw measurement output data for sophisticated customer applications.
- GPS 18x PC — has DB-9 pin serial connector with a 12 V cigarette lighter adapter; can output data in NMEA 0183 format (industry standard) or proprietary Garmin format.
- GPS 18x USB — has A-style USB connector, compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 full-speed hosts; can output data in Garmin proprietary format only.
- GPS 18x LVC — has bare wire for connection to a variety of applications; can output data in NMEA 0183 format (industry standard) or proprietary Garmin format; provides a pulse-per-second logic-level output with a rising edge aligned to within 1 microsecond of UTC time.
The GPS 18x OEM is a high-sensitivity GPS sensor that replaces the GPS 18 OEM.
Garmin GPS 18x LVC
- Product Code: TS-076-000
- Brand: Garmin
- MPN: 010-00321-36
- Availability: 45 In stock