YDLIDAR F4 - 360 degree 12 meter 2D LIDAR - DISCONTINUED
- 360° Scanning Range
- High accuracy, stable performance
- 12meter Range
- Strong ability to resist environmental light interference
- Long life span
- FDA Class I Laser Safety
- Configurable Motor Speed, 6Hz~12Hz
- Maximum scan sampling frequency 5Khz
- Home service /cleaning robot navigation and localization
- General robot navigation and localization
- Smart toy’s localization and obstacle avoidance
- Environment scanning and 2D re-modeling
- General simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
YDLIDAR F4 360 degree scanning up to 12 meters. YDLIDAR F4 efficiently scans every object within scanning range. Scanning Sample Rage = 6000 times/sec. This product is based on the principle of triangulation distance measurement, together with the relevant optical, electrical, algorithm design, to achieve high-frequency high-precision distance measurement.
The F4 is an inexpensive solution for projects that require obstacle detection, obstacle avoidance, and/or distance measurements. For applications that are implementing a simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) algorithm, we recommend using a YDLIDAR G4 or the any of the Hokuyo LIDARs. All YDLIDAR products are ROS ready. The ROS package source can be found below.