Configurable - MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot - V2
- Dimensions: ~9.5" wide x 13.5" long x 7" tall.
- Capacity: Handles 8lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm.
- Weight (complete package): 35 lbs. (Robot - 5 lbs., Remote - 5 lbs.)
- Runtime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
- Pan and Tilt: +190/-190 degree pan and +70/-10 degree tilt with LED lights
- HD Camera:1080p 60fps recording onto camera SD card, or 720p 120fps. 120 degree FOV.
- Remote: Pelican case remote with 7-inch HD Color Monitor, two 2-axis joysticks, and battery
- Tracked robot platform, fully assembled and tested
- Pelican case remote
- Color HD Camera with LED lights
- 100 foot ethernet cable
- Battery chargers
- SD card
- Durable plastic foam-lined storage case
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit inside pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote. The tether provides solid control in areas where wireless control would fail
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots
- Remote Camera Operation: This option enables you to stop and start the recording to the SD card remotely. This feature also allows you to take snapshots while inspecting. We recommend this option as it makes the inspection documentation process a lot easier and more organized.
- This item is Built to Order 2-4 Weeks.
- Need it faster? Contact us
Inspect hard-to-reach areas with the MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot. This inspection crawler uses a tether to transmit crystal-clear video to the controller. The robot and its tether, controller, and charger all fit in a rugged transport case for portability and quick setup. For added convenience, the MLT-JR, and its controller run off of DeWalt batteries, allowing you to swap the robots batteries and keep operating.
The MLT-JR crawler uses a pan/tilt camera system to make inspecting easy. Powerful LED lights make it easy to spot details in even the darkest corners. This tethered inspection robot excels in areas where wireless signals are unreliable. The MLT-JR inspection robot can tackle tunnels, culverts, areas with electrical interference, and more.
This tethered crawler records 1080p HD video onto an onboard MicroSD card for later review. Need to capture every detail? Upgrade the MLT-JR crawler with a 10x optical zoom camera.