NEW Prebuilt Wifi HD2 - SOLD
- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't.
- Tracked Robot for climbing stairs and obstacles - The tracked design allows this robot to climb over most obstacles and go up and down most stairs.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting 30X camera with zoom/focus feature allows the viewer to see everything.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with video surveillance.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. It is 39" X 28" X 10.75".
- Batteries: Qty 2: K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Pack 9.6Ahr.
- Motor Controllers: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Driver.
- Chassis: HD2 Treaded ATR Tank Robot Platform.
- Motors: (4) IG52-04 24VDC 285 RPM Gear Motor.
- Camera System: 180 degree tilting 30X Optical Zoom 1/4 inch Sony Color CCD.
- Video Server: Etrovision EV3151A Video Server .
- Battery Charging: Qty 2: Smart Chargers
- Wi-Fi Interface: WiFi Custom Control Interface Package.
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the HD2 Robot with WiFi Control. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
SuperDroid Robots has built many custom Wi-Fi HD2 robots; we have combined the most common requests and come up with this standard Wi-Fi package.
This robot kit comes with everything you need including the charger. All you need is a PC with Windows 7, 8, or 10 that is connected to a wireless network. Instructions for doing this are provided with the robot.