- Short Circuit Protection
- High Voltage Cut Off
- Low Voltage Cut Off
- Cell Balancing
- Compatible with most 24V Lead Acid Chargers
- Weight: 2.5kg (5lbs 8oz)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 115mm x 89.5mm x 165mm (4.53in x 3.52in x 6.57in)
- Continuous Discharge (A): Below 11.1
- Charge Current (A): Below 5.5
- Charge Voltage Cutoff (V): 29.2
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff (V): 20
- High Operating Temp (°C): 55°
- Low Operating Temp (°C): 5°
- Continuous Discharge (A): Below 25
- Pulse Discharge Below 2 Seconds (A): 40
- Charge Current (A): Below 9.6
All Lithium Batteries have shipping restrictions and typically can NOT be shipped via air (which includes overseas, second day, next day, etc.). Please review our Battery Terms for details.
Option for air shipping will still appear at checkout but we are unable to honor it.
We have been using these batteries in our custom robots for some time now. They are much safer than LiIon batteries, are lighter than lead acid, and offer excellent charge and discharge cycles. The batteries have internal circuit boards that protect the batteries, provide a charging circuit, and equalize the cells. You can use standard 24V battery charger on them and the automatic built in circuit of the battery will shut the charging down when its fully charged. We also carry LiFePO4 chargers that will ensure the battery reaches its peak voltage (which is slightly higher than lead acid).
K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Pack 9.6Ahr
- Brand: K2 Energy
- Product Code: TE-142-024
- Availability: 20 In stock