Prebuilt Tri-Wheel Vectoring Robot Kit - IG32 Medium Duty SB - SOLD
- Triangular Base - Large IG32.
- Motor Mount Tube - IG32 or IG42 SB.
- Motor Mount Plate - IG32
- All the electrical connectors, wires, etc. and hardware needed to get you started.
- Includes battery charger.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DXe Transmitter with Receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- OmniWheel Shaft Set: Nexus-omni-wheel-and-shaft-assembly-double-row (Qty 3)
- Motors: IG32 12VDC 104 RPM Gear Motor.(Qty 3)
- Motor Controllers: PWM Motor Controller 3A 12-55V (Qty 3). One per motor.
- Battery: Interstate 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) - 0.250 Faston with battery mount
- Control System: Arduino Uno R3.
- Speed: ~1.5 ft/s.
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Assembly: The entire robot is fully assembled, configured, tested and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
This is a prebuilt robot. Its ready to go! Please allow 1-2 days for packaging and shipment.
This is our larger IG32 tri-wheel robot that utilizes three omni-wheels to vector it in any direction. This larger platform use three IG32 12VDC 104 RPM Gear Motor and can support higher payloads (up to 25 lbs). By changing the speeds and directions of the motors the robot can drive in any direction without needing to turn. This makes it very useful for navigating around the house. It works on any indoor surface or outdoors in short grass, pavement, concrete, etc. As pictured the robot has the double row omni wheels.
For full details, options, controllers, sensors, and descriptions of the Quad-Wheel Vectoring Robot see our Tri-Wheel Robot Building Page. For additional information and videos see our general Vectoring Robot and ATR page and our Quad-Wheel Robot Building Page.