Features and Specifications
- Panel mount USB type A socket with USB type A plug at cable end
- 28 AWG data, 24 AWG power wires
- 8.25"/21cm long from tip to tip
- 5" / 12.9 cm cable length between USB connectors
- Two M3 mounting screws, 30mm apart
This handy USB extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a A type (USB host) port. We think this would be most handy when putting a Beagle Bone, Raspberry Pi or Mintyboost into a box.
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with M3 screws installed, 30mm apart. The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drilled very precisely. Can be used with box walls up to 0.25" wide. The screws can be put on from the back for 'reverse' mounting if the box thickness is a problem. Entire unit is 8.25" long from tip to tip (with 5" cabling between USB connectors).
Panel Mount USB Cable - A Male to A Female
- Product Code: TE-190-002
- Availability: 11 In stock