Features and Specifications
- Universal Fast and Smart Charger is designed for charging any NiMH / NiCd Battery Pack from 4.8V - 10.8V , e.g. 4 to 9 cells pack
- One charger for all types of battery packs of RC airplane, RC car and Airsoft .
- LED flashing red-green-red before charging in order to test the IC of the charger if ready to use.
- It is a very smart charger. Just plug it in and wait for the battery to get charged. Red LED indicating charging, and Green LED means fully charged
- Short circuit protection: No output voltage from the charger if the battery is not connected.
- 120-240V AC input for worldwide use.
- Detects battery pack voltage (from 4.8 - 10.8V) and chooses proper charging voltage automatically
- Cuts off power automatically by negative delta V IC when battery pack is fully charged.
- Built in IC Protecting battery from over current, short circuit & reverse polarity.
- Two current levels, 2A and 1 A, are selectable by a switch for both high capacity ( > 2100mAh) and low capacity battery pack ( < 2000mAh)
- For battery pack between 1000 mahr and 2000 mahr, please use the low level switch -- charging rate: 1 A
- For battery pack over 2000 mAhr, please use the high level switch -- charging rate: 2A
- The smart charger will cut-off power automatically when battery is full. However, Charging time can be estimated as the follow:
- Time ( Hrs ) = Battery capacity (Ah) / Charging current ( 1A or 2 A )
- Dimension: 1.5"H X 2.5"W X 5.5"L
- Weight: 0.6 lb.
- One standard female Tamiya connector with 12" length cable is installed with the charger.
- One 5' cable with female connector and two clips which allow you to connect a battery pack to the smart charger.
- one 4' cable with PC connector is included to connect charger to AC power.
- Don't use the charger to charge battery pack with capacity less than 1000 mAh
- If you have question on what current setting to use, please check the battery specification to find out what is the maximum charging current before selecting the charging current.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only.
- The charger should be horizontally positioned and works in well ventilated condition, avoid moisture and keep it away from flammable explosive goods.
- Ambient temperature shall not be more than 40 degree C when using the charger
- Remove the AC power before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger
Multi-Current Smart Charger ( 1-2 A ) For any 4.8V - 10.8V NiMH / NiCad Battery Packs
Smart Charger for 4.8V - 10.8V NiMH and NiCad
- Product Code: TE-106-010
- Availability: 20 In stock