Features and Specifications
- A temperature sensor with one High Quality BEC male connector.
- With 3' long of 22 AWG silicone wire with BEC male connector.
- Provides extra sensor for charging your battery packs with the Related Smart Chargers (left column of this page)
- It is compatible with with the Related Smart Chargers (left column of this page)
- Connect the sensor to these chargers and attached it to the battery pack. It will cut off power when battery pack temperature reaches 70 Deg C for additional protection to prevent battery pack from overcharging.How to use Temperature sensor:
- Attach temperature sensor to battery pack inside firmly --- you can use electronic tape or glue to attach the sensor to the battery's surface
- Plug (red, BEC ) connector into the temperature socket into the charger
Temperature sensor fow use with Smart Chargers.
Smart Charger Extra Temperature Sensor
- Product Code: TE-107-000
- Availability: 9 In stock