Features and Specifications
- Model: DE-SWADJ
- Adjustable from 1.25 to 13V output using screw
- 1A output at 1.25 to 10V
- (Please see datasheet for current ratings at higher voltages)
- >90% efficiency at >9v out
- 1.3V typical dropout voltage at full load
- Can be put in parallel
- Battery powered applications
- Battery charging
- Electronics prototyping
- Powering multiple servos at their max rated voltage
This switch mode voltage regulator made by Dimension Engineering is designed to be the easiest possible way to add the benefits of switch-mode power to a new or existing project. The switching regulator will allow you to take a higher voltage and it step down to a lower output in a compact, efficient manner. They have integrated decoupling capacitors, so external capacitors are not generally necessary. The switching regulator is pin-compatible with the common 78XX family of linear voltage regulators used in TE-045-005. It has a small screw on top that allows you change the output voltage as your project evolves.
We also offer this voltage regulator in a board layout.
The Switching Regulator can deliver a maximum of 10 Watts.
The screw potentiometer on DE-SWADJ is worm-gear driven, so small vibrations and movement will not cause the voltage to shift. Use of glue to hold the screw in place is strongly discouraged and could damage the device.
Adjustable 10W Step Down Switching Regulator
- Brand: Dimension Engineering
- Product Code: TE-092-ADJ
- MPN: DE-SWADJ
- Availability: Currently 6 available. Limit 6 per customer Contact us for higher quantities.