Features and Specifications
- Model: DE-SWADJ3
- Adjustable from 3 to 13V output using screw
- 3A output at 3 to 8V(Please see datasheet for current ratings at higher voltages)
- >90% efficiency
- 1.2V typical dropout voltage, 2.0v maximum at full load
- Battery powered applications
- Battery charging
- Electronics prototyping
- Powering multiple servos at their max rated voltage
The Dimension Engineering DE-SWADJ 3 is a larger version of the DE-SWADJ adjustable step down voltage regulator. It can process 3A of current, typical ripple is 25mV and under ideal circumstances the regulator can be up to 96% efficient.
It continues the ease-of-use of the DE-SWADJ, making it simple to add an adjustable voltage source to a new or existing project with all the efficiency benefits of switch-mode power. The DE-SWADJ 3 is pin-compatible with the common 78XX family of linear voltage regulators, and has a small screw on top that allows you change the output voltage as your project evolves. It has integrated decoupling capacitors, so external capacitors are not generally necessary. DE-SWADJ3 can deliver a maximum of 25 Watts.
The screw potentiometer on DE-SWADJ is worm-gear driven, so small vibrations and movement will not cause the voltage to shift. Use of glue to hold the screw in place is strongly discouraged and could damage the device.
25W Step Down Adjustable Switching Regulator
- Brand: Dimension Engineering
- Product Code: TE-110-ADJ
- MPN: DE-SWADJ3
- Availability: Currently 6 available. Limit 6 per customer Contact us for higher quantities.