This is a prebuilt Heavy Duty ATR robot with6.75 inch tires. The Heavy Duty ATR supports each wheel shaft with two sealed ball bearings and is chain is driven with a10:15 reduction. See the HD ATR ATR building support page for more details. We have included everything to make it ready to run including batteries, controllers, chargers, etc.
- (Qty 1) Heavy Duty 4WD Welded Chassis
- (Qty 1) ATR and Vectoring Robot Hardware Kit
- (Qty 2) ATR Heavy Duty Wheel and Shaft Set Pair - 6.75 inch
- (Qty 4) IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motors
- (Qty 1) Sabertooth Custom Dual 10A RC Motor Driver
- (Qty 1) 2.4GHz RC Pistol Grip Controller and Receiver
- (Qty 1) Smart Charger for 6V-12V Lead Acid Battery -3A
- (Qty 2) 12V 7Ahr Lead Acid Batteries (run in series for 24V)
- (Qty 4) Electric Motor Hookup Kits
- (Qty 1) Electric Power Hookup Kit
- (Qty 1) Hardware and Electrical
- (Qty 1) Assembly and Testing
This robot is built and ready to go! Please allow 1-2 days for packaging prior to shipment. With the supplied tires and 122 RPM motors, the robot is capable of hauling 30llbs and towing or pushing several hundred (watch the video below). If you want to add to capacity, the tires can be foam filled. We have included an RC controller with it, but it could be replaced with a microcontroller or a larger channel radio for pan and tilt camera system, etc.
Please contact us if you need this robot customized. This is a standard HD 4WD platform, therefore its size is ~20.75" wide and ~19.75" long (wheel to wheel edge) and has ~2.25" clearance. The total weight of the assembled robot with batteries, wheels, etc is ~30 lbs. The video below shows how well this robot handles most terrains and obstacles and demonstrates its capabilities with 50lbs strapped to its back (the robot in the video has foam-filled tires).
- This robot is pre-built. Please allow 1-2 daysfor shipment.
4WD HeavyDuty ATR Assembled Robot - SOLD
- Product Code: TP-500-012
- Availability: Discontinued