Features and Specifications
- Requires an Arduino board
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Ethernet Controller: W5100 with internal 16K buffer
- Connection speed: 10/100Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
SuperDroid Robots is a authorized reseller of this authentic Arduino product.
The Arduino Ethernet Shield connects your Arduino to the internet in minutes. Simply plug this module onto your Arduino board, connect it to your network with a patch cable and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the Internet.
As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own circuits. Hundreds of thousands of Arduino boards are already fueling people’s creativity all over the world, every day.
Arduino Ethernet Shield R3 - DISCONTINUED
- Brand: Arduino
- Product Code: MCU-056-000
- MPN: A000072
- Availability: Discontinued