- Printed Circuit Board with all surface mount component soldered onto the board.
- (Qty 26) 1x3 pin headers
- (Qty 1) 1x2 pin headers
- (Qty 14) 1x4 pin headers
- (Qty 4) 1x2 pin friction lock headers
- (Qty 2) 1x2 screw terminal headers
- (Qty 1) 2.1x5.5mm barrel plug
Features and Specifications:
- 2 4-pin UART headers
- 4 I2C Headers
- 15 Digital I/O with accompanying 5V and ground pins
- 16 analog inputs headers with capacitors for filtering. Two with accompaning voltage dividers.
- 4 Status LEDs
- 4 UART communication LEDs
- Reset button
- Pass through headers for ICSP
- XBee break out section with level shifting for 3v3
- Onboard switching voltage regulator
- Designed to be compatible with the Arduino Ethernet Shield R3
This is an SDR custom shield designed for the Arduino Mega 2560 microcontroller. It's designed to provide easy access to the board's I/O pins without compromising the ability to connect additional shields. All the surface mount components are mounted. The through hole headers and components need to be soldered in or you can select for us to assemble it below.
Note: This shield includes 16 solder jumpers (prefixed SJ on the board) that we are populating with 0 ohm resistors. The functions of these jumpers are described below; feel free to remove select jumpers if you don't want the functionality. Note: This shield includes 16 solder jumpers (prefixed SJ on the board) that we are populating with 0 ohm resistors. The functions of these jumpers are described below; feel free to remove select jumpers if you don't want the functionality.
- SJ1: Connects Vin to the analog 0 voltage divider input for the purpose of monitoring the input voltage
- SJ16: Shorts the Servo 5V power rail to the shield's 5V regulator output. If this jumper is opened, you can put your own power source on the Servo Pwr header.
- SJ2 - SJ15: Adds a 0.1 uF filtering capacitor between the respective analog pin and ground
SDR Custom Arduino Mega Shield
- Product Code: MCU-055-000
- Availability: 16 In stock