Features and Specifications
- The base is 12.25" wide x 19.25" long
- The sides are 2.13" high (bottom edge to top surface)
- (1) CNC cut and welded chassis.
- (6) Motor mount plates and mounting hardware.
- (24) M3 screws for mounting IG32 gear motors. (gear motors are not included).
The dimensions do not include weld filler, which adds a little to the overall dimensions. When used with the 4 inch mecanum wheels it has a ground clearance of a little under 1 inch.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order 2-4 Days.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a rugged frame designed and fabricated by SuperDroid Robots in NC USA. It's made of 1/8" thick aluminum that is intended for our IG32 gear motors and is cut to the width required by the Nexus 4" Mecanum wheels. It is is not intended for the right angle IG32 gear motors. This is a bigger and more rigid version of the IG32 Mecanum Vectoring Robot Chassis as it is gusseted and is designed to house four flanged double-sealed ball bearings to support the wheels.
The aluminum is all cut on our high definitaion CNC plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded. The kit is designed for our 4 inch mecanum wheels, but any of our standard ATR shaft and wheels with a 6mm bore can be used too if you are just looking for a bigger chassis that the standard IG32 chassis. The kit includes the hardware and mounting plates to mount the IG32 and IG32P gear motors.
Welded Aluminum Mecanum Vectoring Robot Chassis - IG32 SB
- Product Code: TD-139-004
- Availability: Built to Order 2-4 Days