Features and Specifications
- Pneumatic Robot Drive Wheel - 6 X 2 NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE.
- The tire does not have a load rating. We have put 125lbs on a 4WD robot using these wheels with no issue.
- Black Rims, Black Rubber Tire with tube.
- 2 section rim with 4 Bolt Pattern. 2.125 inch diameter bolt circle, 0.24" bolt hole. Nuts and bolts included.
- 1.22 center hole in rim.
- 6.4 inch diameter (measured when fully inflated). 1.9 inches wide (measured).
- Weight 1.1lbs.
- Not for Highway Use
- STEP file Note: this is a simplified model. Critical dimensions (bolt pattern, OD) are correct but it is not a completely accurate representation of the product.
Inflate tires before use! Underinflated tires can spin on the rim rupturing the tube inside.
This is a pneumatic robot drive wheel we had made specifically for us. It does not have a bearing. It is 6 inches in diameter and 2 inches wide. The steel rim is painted black with a 4 bolt pattern so you can easily mount it to a flanged hub.
Robot Drive Wheel - 6 inch pneumatic tire
- Product Code: TD-161-006
- Availability: 55 In stock