Standard PreBuilt Configuration
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, assembled and tested.
- MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and wheels Set.
- Qty 2: 12VDC IG32P 53RPM planetary gear motors.
- Qty 1: LiPo 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing a up to 1 hour of operation depending on use. (LiPo batteries do not have low voltage protection circuits. Consult LiPo product page for important information).
- Includes battery charger.
- This robot comes complete with a Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DXeTransmitter with AR620 Receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Dimensions: ~12" Wide x ~11.5" long (tip to tip) and ~7" tall (wheel/track height).
- Capacity: Handles 10lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 55fpm.
- Weight: The total weight of this configuration is ~6 lbs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt custom robot. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. If you require a custom robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This robot has been customized with a Tri-Wheel Design. The same chassis was used to make Will-E. The tracks and power train is exactly the same, All the Will-E parts were made on our 3-D printers.
The MLT-JR is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks, but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
NEW Prebuilt Tri-Wheel MLT-JR Tracked Robot RC - SALE
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-136
- Availability: 1 In stock
- This item does not qualify for free shipping