- Opening Doors - With the Multi-axis arm, things like doors will no longer stop you from surveying potentially dangerous locations.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Manipulation - Pick up or move suspicious objects without putting anyone in harms way. Remote Surveillance - The embedded High Resolution IR camera or 30X zoom camera in the nose of the LT enables the user to view from a safe distance even in low light. The additional arm mounted camera provides the perfect angle for operating the robots grip.
- Bomb Disposal - Our UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) is a excellent choice to keep people out of harms way when it comes to Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), bomb diffusing, and removal of Improvised Explosive Device (IED), pipe bombs, pressure cookers, etc.
- 6-Axis Arm
- Enclosed Case 2.4Ghz Digital Tactical Robot Controller with 12" Microsoft Surface 4 Pro Tablet
- Arm mounted pan-tilt camera with 30X optical zoom and laser pointer
- Additional forearm, front, and rear IR cameras
- Quad View camera display allows you to see all four cameras at once
- Mounted LED Lights with battery and controls
- 2-way Audio
- Top removable batteries
- K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Packs 9.6Ahr
- Advanced Kinematic Modeling with Collision Awareness lets you know the position of the arm at all times
- EOD ready with Carbon Fire 10 disruptor mount
- Desert Sand Paint Color
- Reusable foam lined shipping crate
- This robot is completely assembled, tested, and ready to go. It also includes a 1 year warranty.
- Specifications of this prebuilt configuration:
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 2 ft per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total Width: ~20", Total Length: ~38" Height (Parked): 26.10".
Special Feature: 6-axis Arm with a 400 deg rotating base and +/- 90 deg wrist tilt. 6-Axis upgrade also include position feedback on base, shoulder, elbow, and wrist tilt
- Shoulder rotation: 180 degrees.
- Elbow rotation: 140 degrees.
- Wrist rotation: Continuous.
- Wrist Tilt: +/- 90 deg wrist tilt.
- Gripper Width: 5 inches.
- Base: 400 degree rotating base.
- Arm payload: 20+ pounds fully extended.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is a Prebuilt Demo, please allow 5-45 business days depending if the robot is out for demonstration.
- This item requires freight shipping.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is a demo version of HD2 - Mastiff Tactical Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. It is fully assembled, tested, and ready to run. Since this is a demo robot, it may be out for customer evaluation so availability will vary. For a customized version, please follow the preceding link, select which package you'd like a quote for, and click "Customize Your Robot" to select the available options. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form. For availability please Contact Us.
This is our HD2 Mastiff Advanced Package with a 6-axis robotic arm. This robot package is complete including the robot, controller (OCU), battery chargers, and complete assembly and testing.
This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options at the bottom of the page. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form. For more information, including datasheets, visit our Tactical Website.
- Generation 3A Tracks and Wheels
- 30x Optical Camera with pan and tilt
- Front-facing infrared camera
- IR camera mounted on the arm
- Rear-facing camera on the back of the robot
- Digital Tactical Robot Controller with 2-way audio
This robot design was developed for Law Enforcement and Military purposes, but can be purchased and used by anyone.
DEMO Prebuilt HD2-S "Mastiff" with 6 Axis Arm - SOLD
- Product Code: TP-500-223
- Availability: Discontinued
- This item does not qualify for free shipping