- Fully Flexible Robotics Platform – Specifically designed to provide the most flexible platform possible for research and development projects. The open chassis and platform allows for quick and easy component replacement/additions to suit your needs.
- Autonomous Development – Thanks to the versatility of Linux, the robot is perfect for developing and testing your own autonomous robotics algorithms. With a ROS Melodic environment already established, adding/editing software packages to this platform comes with the full support of the ROS community.
- University Design Projects – The functionality of the platform makes it perfectly suited for design and testing of your own control systems, algorithms, and sensor arrays.
This robot is configured as listed below in the bullets. We offer options at the bottom of the page if you want to change the configuration. We can customize the robot beyond the listed option to your needs if you require something custom, Contact Us with your specifications.
- Chassis: Aluminum MLT-JR Chassis
- MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and Wheels Set
- (Qty 2) Motor: IG32P 75 RPM Gear Motors with Encoder
- Motor Controller: RoboteQ SDC2160 - 2x20A 60V Motor Controller with Encoder Input
- LIDAR: RPLIDAR A2
- Single Board Computer: Odroid XU4
- Wireless Router: ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router
- OCU: Logitech USB GamePad Controller
- (Qty 2) Battery: LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh (LiPo batteries do not have low voltage protection circuits. Consult LiPo product page for important information).
- (Qty 2) Battery Charger: B3 Pro Compact 2S-3S Lipo Balance Battery Charger
- Voltage Regulator: Voltage Regulators
- USB hub: Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- One Hour of Technical Support Included. Additional support options available in the options
- Professional Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order 4-6 Weeks
- Need it faster? Contact usit faster? Contact us
The ROS SLAM Robot is a programmable autonomous robot built on the Robot Operating System (ROS). It is controlled using a USB gamepad and the ROS Visualization (RViz) application. Equipped with a Odroid XU4 running Ubuntu 18.04 and ROS Melodic, it allows for quick and easy changes to the firmware and provides the most flexible platform possible. The on-board ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router hosts a WLAN for wireless interfacing or can be configured as a bridge to an existing network.
The sensor array includes the RPLIDAR A2 and IG32P 75 RPM gear motors with encoders. This data is paired with a 2D Simultaneous Localization And Mapping (SLAM) algorithm to produce position and orientation tracking as well as 2D mapping capabilities.
The open chassis and platform design allows for unsurpassed flexibility for your needs, research, and/or design project.
Autonomous Programmable ROS SLAM Tracked Robot Package
- Product Code: TP-600-446
- Availability: Built to Order 4-6 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping