- Multiple Height Surveillance: This robot's functionality allows for surveying bed tops, countertops, windows, and other areas where surveillance height is required.
- Remote Inspection and Surveillance: The 360 Pan and tilt with 30X optical zoom camera with low light vision combined with the scissor lift allow the robot to inspect everything remotely. The pan will rotate 360 degrees and the tilt can move ~130 degrees so you can see everywhere.
- Low Clearance Inspection: Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't (under vehicles, beds, or other low clearance areas)
- Climbing Obstacles: With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. Robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance: Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely: Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Entry into difficult areas: The LT2-F has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
This surveillance/inspection robot comes with the following set up.
- Platform: This enclosed LT2-F robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, Generation 4 tracks, and flipper arms. This updated version comes with removable batteries allowing for longer deployment times. Modified with mounting brackets to accept the scissor lift.
- Scissor Lift Assembly: The lift raises the PTZ camera to a height of 60" and collapses to a height of 18"
- Camera System:
- Tactical OCU (Operator Control Unit): Enclosed Digital OCU with control joysticks and 12" Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet for the display. For more information on our Tactical Remotes, please visit our support page.
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 1.7 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~75 lbs
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~13 inches (scissor lift lowered), total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Store and Protect: Comes with a Pelican Transport Case.
- Assembly: The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This robot was built custom for a customer.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled tested and ready to run. The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options you desire. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
This is the SuperDroid Robots LT2-F NIST qualified security and inspection robot with an enclosed robot chassis, rear flippers/stabilizers, front + rear IR cameras, a removable 60" scissor lift + PTZ camera, tactical remote, and battery charging station. The LT2-F base can handle most terrains with its aggressive all terrain treads. This robot is great for surveillance and inspection applications.
With the scissor lift PTZ attached, the robot is capable of seeing places that are inaccessible to most low profile robots, such as over counter tops, on top of beds, and through windows. The PTZ camera has a 30X optical zoom so all details of any situation can be observed. The camera can pan 360 degrees and tilt ~130 degrees.
With the scissor lift removed, the robot's low profile and compact size make it a great tool for going into collapsed structures or under cars, yet is large enough to get up stairs with ease. The robot is capable of climbing over virtually anything as tall as the robot is long using its flipper arms.
CUSTOM LT2/F "Bloodhound" with Removable Scissor Lift and PTZ Camera - SOLD
- Product Code: TP-500-294
- Availability: Contact us for availability
- This item does not qualify for free shipping