CUSTOM - IG52-DB4-E 4WD Enclosed Robot Platform - SOLD
- Includes Enclosed Aluminum Chassis
- Four heavy duty IG52 136 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel) with encoders, connected to axle by chain and sprocket.
- Chain and sprocket set.
- 10 inch traction lug wheels with solid steel axles.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Qty. 2 25.6V LiFePO4 batteries.
- Includes battery charger.
- This robot comes complete with a motor controller.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Axle Mount: Dual Bearing (DB) - the axles are mounted on two sealed ball bearings.
- Dimensions (LxWxH):22.4 x 26.0 x 11.6 inches (wheel height).
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 50-75lbs.
- This is a custom robot built and delivered to a customer.
- If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form
This a custom robot assembled from a modified All Terrain Heavy Duty Enclosed Robot Platform . The chassis is a rigid gusseted aluminum frame that is precisely fabricated using CNC equipment. The wheels are mounted on solid steel axles which are supported by two sealed ball bearings. Each axle/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor through a chain and sprocket drive, delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.