- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14" x 13" x 6.5"
- Weight: 12lbs
- Speed: ~3.4mph (~300 feet per minute)
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM)
- Capacity: Approximately 5lbs
- This robotic platform comes assembled, tested, and ready to run.
- Includes robot, remote control, 1 DeWalt Battery and charger.
- Chassis: Welded Aluminum Chassis
- Motors: 4 (4) IG32 190RPM motors
- Battery: One (1) 20V 2Ah DeWalt Battery with Charger
- Motor Controller: One (1) Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver
- Control System: FLYSKY FS-i6 2.4G 6Ch Transmitter & Receiver
- This robot is already assembled. Allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment
- Due to the size and weight of this robot, freight shipping may apply
- Contact us if you need expedited shipping
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the 4WD All Terrain - IG32-DM4-C Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a prebuilt RC All Terrain Robot. All of our All Terrain Robots (ATRs) are designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our Standard ATRs, therefore it does not have the same clearance or capacity, but performs exceptionally well. The wheel axles are mounted directly to the motor output shafts. The motors allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The kit provides you with what you need to make a great All-Terrain robot.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels, and hubs, which directly couple to the IG32 gear motors. Each hub/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. If you need this robot customized, Contact us.
NEW Prebuilt - 4WD IG32-DM Platform with DeWalt Battery
- Product Code: TP-500-332
- Availability: 1 In stock
- This item does not qualify for free shipping