Features and Specifications
Control of the module can be any of the following:
- I2C bus, up to 8 MD22 modules, switch selectable addresses and 4 modes of operation including steering.
- 2 independent 0v-2.5v-5v analog inputs. 0v full reverse, 2.5v center stop, 5v full forward.
- 0v-2.5v-5v analog input for speed ,with the other channel for steering.
- Independent channel RC mode. Motors are individually Controlled directly from the RC receiver output.
- RC mode with steering, allows speed control with one stick of radio control, and steering with the other.
Documentation and Support
For Further Details see our MD22 product support page.
For help selecting and wiring a motor speed controller, see our motor controller support page.
The MD22 by Devantech is a robust low/medium power motor driver. The driver is designed to supply power for two independent motors. It features several control modes. Its physical size is 110mm x 52mm x 25mm.
As supplied it can handle 5A current capacity for 5V to 24V motors, but with added heat sinks it can handle 27Amp continuous with a suitable heat-sink and up to 290Amps in very brief repetitive pulses.
MD22 Devantech Dual Motor Driver - ON SALE
- Product Code: TE-020-000
- Availability: 2 In stock