Features and Specifications
- Mounted Xbox Kinect for detailed and accurate motion detection, mapping, video surveillance, and object avoidance
- C++ software application to relay commands received over the network to the motor controllers
- Sample C# interface software application that drives the robot and displays the Xbox Kinect video feed; the robot comes with basic commands so you can drive it immediately. You are able to modify the code to control the pan/tilt system, display the depth chart (for mapping), etc.
- OpenKinect software enabling you to program the robot to broadcast the video feed and depth chart over the wireless network to the user
- Intel Atom motherboard to serve the Xbox Kinect and control any device that exists on the network.
- Instant gratification is also included - the robot comes fully assembled, tested, and ready to run.
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, etc.
- (6) 6-inch pneumatic wheels with solid steel axles and ball bearing supports.
- Custom steel front-end bumper to protect on-board electronics
- Custom steel bracket for mounting Xbox Kinect
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Six heavy duty planetary gear motors (one per axle/wheel).
- The standard motors drive this robot up to 300 feet per minute.
- Computer System (all components equal or better)
- Lintel Atom D2550 (1.86GHz Dual Core)
- Intel NM10
- 2×204pin SO-DIMM DDR3 1066
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect
- Logitech Gamepad Controller
- This robot comes complete with a motor controller.
- 24V SLA batteries and 7Ahrs of capacity providing 2-4 hours of operation depending on use.
- Battery Chargers are included.
- Total weight: ~34 lbs.
- Total length: 21 in.
- Total width: 17 in.
- Total height: 11 1/2 in.
- Ground clearance: 2 in.
- Example program and Linux OS installed and included
- This robot comes fully assembled and tested. The computer comes configured with OS and demo program.
- This robot is pre-built, please allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
This photo gallery may contain images that are not listed in the standard configuration of this robot.
This is a 6WD prebuilt robot with 32mm motors that is pre-programmed and fully assembled with an onboard computer and Xbox Kinect. The robot is controlled from a Dual Core Intel Atom computer via WiFi and features a solid-state hard drive and Linux operating system. This is the perfect robot for students, curious hobbyists, and professionals seeking an affordable and robust mobile development platform.
CUSTOM 6WD Programmable Xbox Kinect Robot - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-035
- Availability: Discontinued