- Includes Chassis with Sealed Ball Bearings (2 per axle), chain and sprockets, etc., hardware, electronics, etc.
- Four heavy duty IG42 planetary 240 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel) connected to axle by chain and sprocket.
- 10 inch pneumatic wheels with solid steel axles and ball bearing supports.
- 24V SLA batteries with 7Ahrs of capacity providing 1.5-3 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- Sabertooth 2x12 RC motor controller.
- Spektrum DXe remote control
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Chain drive with a 10:15 reduction (gear motor to drive wheels).
- Axle Mount: Dual Bearing (DB) - the axles are mounted on two sealed ball bearings.
- Speed: 251 ft/min (with 240 RPM motors, its 10:15 reduction, and 10" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 36 x 31 x 60 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 40lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 15lbs.
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
Documentation and Support
- This item is already assembled.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
This is a custom Heavy Duty All-Terrain Robot platform with 42mm gear motors. It has an oversize platform and a 5ft tall mast with a 1/4"-20 stud to mount a camera. It is intended for shooting 360 videos. The camera is not included. It is the same chassis as our IG42 DB ATR but it has been resized larger.
These All Terrain Robots (ATRs) are designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. The chassis is a rigid gusseted aluminum frame that is precisely fabricated using state of the art CNC equipment. The wheels are mounted on solid steel axles which are supported by two sealed ball bearings. Each axle/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor through a chain and sprocket drive, delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. Contact us if you need this robot customized.
CUSTOM 4WD ATR For 360 Video - IG42 DB - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-174
- Availability: Discontinued
- This item does not qualify for free shipping