Tri-Wheel Vectoring Robot Kit - IG32 Medium Duty SB - DISCONTINUED
This item has been discontinued. See Programmable Tri-Wheel Vectoring Robot Kit - IG32 Medium Duty SB
- Triangular Base - Large IG32.
- Motor Mount Tube - IG32 or IG42 SB.
- Motor Mount Plate - IG32
- All the electrical connectors, wires, etc. and hardware needed to get you started.
- Qty. 3 Nexus Omni-Wheel and Shaft Assembly - Double Row.
- IG32 24VDC 191 RPM Gear Motor. (different motors can be selected in the options below).
- Qty. 3 PWM Motor Controller, one per motor.
- Unassembled, manual included. (You can select assembly as an option below).
The standard items and options are listed below. They are listed as links and can be clicked to view further details. We offer many different motors, batteries, etc. so you can configure the robot to your exact needs. The weight of the robot, its capacity, speed, etc. depends on the robot's configuration. The item details of the options listed below will specify weights, sizes, etc.
This robot can be configured with encoders used for telemetry and/or speed control. They are very useful if you are planning on making your robot semi-autonomous. Our motors use hall-effect encoders.
For help selecting the encoder options, read this blog post:
For more information, check out these blog posts:
- RoboteQ XDC2460 controller: Speed controller with encoder input
- Encoder CPR
- Encoder Support Overview
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
- This item is Discontinued.
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is our larger IG32 tri-wheel robot that utilizes three omni-wheels to vector it in any direction. The larger platform can accommodate any of our IG32 Gear motors and can support higher payloads (up to 25 lbs). By changing the speeds and directions of the motors the robot can drive in any direction without needing to turn. This makes it very useful for navigating around the house. It works on any indoor surface or outdoors in short grass, pavement, concrete, etc. As pictured the robot has the double row omni wheels and optional upper deck.
For full details, options, controllers, sensors, and descriptions of the Quad-Wheel Vectoring Robot see our Tri-Wheel Robot Building Page. For additional information and videos see our general Vectoring Robot and ATR page and our Quad-Wheel Robot Building Page.
Three (3) individual motor controller channels are needed so each motor can be controlled individually allowing it to vector in any desired heading. The robot motors need to be driven by a 24V battery. Don't forget to get your battery chargers either.
When you purchase this kit you will get access to download our assembly manual upon checkout. The manual contains example images instructions, or you can opt for us to assemble it for you.