Trekker Soccer Ball Catching Sensor and Brackets - DISCONTINUED
- (1) 18" Wire Set (2 Blk, 2 Red, 1 Yellow)
- (2) Cable Tie
- (4) Crimp Terminals
- (1) Heat Shrink, 1/4" X 1"
- (3) Heat Shrink, 1/8" X 3/4"
- (1) Infrared IC @ 38.0 KHZ
- (1) IR LED
- (1) Heat Shrink, 3/32" X 2"
- (1) Receptacle, 4 Circuit Terminal Housing
- (2) Aluminum, Bracket - Soccer
- (1) Hardware Package
This package consists of 2 brackets that mount to the front bumper. The brackets hold a IR photo reflector, which is also included. The plow of the bumper switch is inverted for this feature as shown in the above figure. The sensor is used to detect if a ball is caught in the catcher. This kit is generally used in conjunction with a sweeping ultrasonic sensor and an Sharp GPD12 IR sensor mounted to the front bumper. These sensors are used to locate and track the ball and the ball catching sensor is used to confirm the ball has been caught.