WiFi Tactical Robot Controller with Video Server - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
- Wireless WiFi Ethernet Router. The router is mounted in or on the robot. We use this to connect the robot to a customer supplied Wirelessly enabled PC.
- Video Server with 2-way audio
- Custom Control Board. This is a microcontroller board controls all the motors and controls of robot. It also monitors the robots battery levels, etc and reports them back to the wireless enabled PC. It has a ethernet port integrated.
- Switching power supplies. This includes the necessary power to power all the electronics from the 24V batteries. It regulates the power to the robot.
- Customized VB.NET 4.0 program. This program is used to control and monitor the robot. The robot can be controlled with the mouse or via the supplied USB gamepad controller. We provide the source code if you desire to make any changes. The code is customized to your robot and controllers.
- All the necessary network cables, antenna cables/extensions, terminal blocks, fuses, wiring, mounting hardware, etc.
- Fully Tested and installed in SuperDroid Tactical Robot
We also manufacture a lot custom remotes too. Contact us if you are interested in a custom remote. The remotes are intended to be installed in SuperDroid Robots Tactical Robots only. The remotes may work in other robots, but will likely require some customization to accommodate the different setups including motor controllers, cameras, etc.
Delivery of this item is tied to the delivery of the robot it is purchased with. If buying this as a stand alone item, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery and we will need to discuss the details of how the controller is set up for your robot.
This package is for controlling SDR Tactical Robots. It contains a WiFi Router, Switching Power Supplies, Video server, Custom Controller Board, USB Gamepad, Custom .NET PC program. A standard PC or laptop with a wireless adaptor is required to connect to the robot. Since this is a custom package with digital data transmission the number of channels is not limited, it will be customized to suite the SDR Tactical Robot. The video is also sent digitally, and is therefore encrypted.
This package does NOT include a PC
For more help selecting the right remote and general information see our controllers support page.