Tamiya Wall Hugging Mouse Autonomous Robot Kit - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
- Comical mouse-shaped body made from durable, light blue transparent plastic material.
- Tail wags from side to side in conjunction with robot movements.
- Stickers included depict eyes, ears, and whiskers.
- Chassis does not contain any screws, and pre-wired components also help enable easy assembly.
- Requires 1 AA battery (sold as option below)
- One battery = approximately 6 hours of running time.
This fun little robot is powered by AA batteries (sold separately) and it features a sensor which allows it to detect the position of a nearby wall and move along it in a zig-zag pattern. It can be enjoyed as it is and budding engineers may even use its components in combination with other Tamiya Educational Construction products to create their own original robots.