Enclosed Case 2.4GHz Digital Secondary Monitoring Station and Repeater
- Extends operational area when strategically deployed.
- Provides a second entry team, or command, "eyes and ears" into the situation.
Features and Specifications
- Radio System: Digital Radio System
- Remote Style: Compact
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 4" enclosure
- Display: 7-inch LCD
- Batteries: Powerful 5,000 mAHr battery for up to 4 hours of deployment.
- External Power: Supports external batteries and power supplies for extended deployments.
- Indicators Radio status and signal strength indicators.
- Weather resistant.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Individually paired with your robot system for improved security.
- Designed, built, and tested in the USA
- Higher gain antennas are available upon request. Contact us here.
- We also manufacture a lot custom remotes too. Contact us if you are interested in a custom remote. The remotes are intended to be installed in SuperDroid Robots Tactical Robots only. The remotes may work in other robots, but will likely require some customization to accommodate the different setups including motor controllers, cameras, etc.
Delivery of this item is tied to the delivery of the robot system it is purchased with. If purchased as an individual item, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
A key component of any digital robotics solution are monitoring stations and repeaters. A secondary monitoring station provides audio and video feedback from the robot for second entry teams or command monitoring. This monitoring station also acts as a repeater which can significantly extend the range of your robot. Absolutely essential option for urban settings.