ATR Wheel Shaft Set Pair 6mm Bore - 6 inch Solid Core DM - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
The shaft is bored with a 6mm hole for mounting onto the IG32 gear motors.
- (1) Pair 6 inch solid core foam rubber wheels
- (2) Custom made shafts with welded hub matched for wheels with 6mm bore.
- (2) Set Screws
- (8) Bolts and nuts for Mounting the Tires to the Shaft
- The tire does not have a load rating. Its a foam core, so it can be loaded up. We have put 125lbs on a 4WD robot using these wheels with no issue.
- Total Weight (2 wheels, shafts, bearings, etc., as pictured): 1.75lbs per set.
These shafts are made to order and may require a 1-2 business days before shipment.
These ATR wheels are 6 inches in diameter and come as pair. They are solid core foam rubber to handle high loads. This item also includes a custom machined shaft with a welded hub that matches the bolt pattern of the wheel. The shaft is 5/8" in diameter and has a 6mm bore to accept a motor D shaft. A set screw is provided to lock the shaft to the motor.
These wheels work great with our gear motors. The 6mm bore shafts work with the IG32 and IG32P motors. The smaller IG32 motors will struggle a little, our IG32P medium speed motors work great. To calculate the speed of the robot just take the output RPM * wheel diameter (in inches) * 3.14 / 12 = feet per minute.