Configurable - Programmable GPS Mobile 4WD Robot Development Platform - IG42 SB - DISCONTINUED
This robot is configured as listed below in the bullets. We offer options at the bottom of the page if you want to change the configuration. We can customize the robot beyond the listed option to your needs if you require something custom, Contact Us with your specifications.
- IG42-SB4, 4WD all terrain robot platform with the following options:
- (Qty 4) IG42 24VDC 078 RPM Gear Motor with encoders
- (Qty 2) Interstate 12 Volt 12 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) - 0.250 Faston
- Sabertooth Dual 32A Motor Driver
- Dual LS7366R Quadrature Encoder Buffer
- Spektrum DXe Transmitter with AR610 Receiver
- ATR Wheel and Shaft Set Pair 8mm bore - 10 inch pneumatic
- ATR Upper Deck and Sensor Mount
- Assembly/Complete Assembly Front-Rear Axles Coupled, Encoder
- Programmable GPS Navigation Package with the following options:
Additional Interface Options:
- XBee Interface:
- WiFi Interface:
- ~ 28" x 22" x 16"
- This item is Discontinued.
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a configurable robot kit with selectable options at the bottom of the page. The options are pre-selected to reflect our recommended configuration but can be changed to suit your needs.
This is a 4WD IG42 single bearing platform that is set up for outdoor navigation/positioning. A full array of sensor options including an IMU, motor encoders, and a Garmin 18x GPS that can provide position feedback with up to 3 meter accuracy. In addition, up to two adjustable Garmin LIDAR-Lites can be mounted on the top deck for obstacle detection. This platform has the option of RC, XBee, and/or WiFi control for additional control options. This provides the flexibility to implement simple mode switching, data logging, or a graphical user interface (GUI). A Arduino Mega is used as the default microcontroller for it's wide range of I/O when paired with our custom Arduino Mega shield.