HD2 Robot with WiFi Control and 27x PTZ Dome Camera - DISCONTINUED
- Designed for Extreme Situations - Tough, dependable roaming camera on a tracked platform.
- Tracked Robot for climbing stairs and obstacles - The tracked design allows this robot to climb over most obstacles and go up and down stairs.
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 degree pan, 90 degree tilt camera with 27X zoom allows the viewer to see everything.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Batteries: 24V 10000 mAHr NiMH Battery Pack.
- Motor Controllers: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Driver.
- Chassis: HD2 Treaded ATR Tank Robot Platform.
- Motors: (4) IG52-04 24VDC 285 RPM Gear Motor.
- Camera System: Pan & Tilt with a 27X Optical Zoom 1/4 inch Sony Color CCD camera.
- Protective Equipment: Clear Plastic Camera Dome - 10 inch.
- Audio/Video: Etrovision EV3151A Video Server with 2 way Audio.
- Battery Charging: Smart Charger for 19.2V - 24V NiMH and NiCad.
- Wi-Fi Interface: WiFi Custom Control Interface Package.
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Available Options(Selected Below)
- Encoder Control Upgrade Package: With this upgrade will will replace two of the gear motors with encoder gear motors. The encoders will be read by the control board and the distance the robot has traveled will be reported back to the WiFi control program. With the encoders and gear reduction, the resolution is about 100 counts per inch.
- Painted Chassis: We prep the chassis and paint it flat black with a bed-liner spray for a durable finish.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Discontinued.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
SuperDroid Robots has built many custom Wi-Fi HD2 robots; we have combined the most common requests and come up with this standard Wi-Fi package.
This robot kit comes with everything you need including the charger. All you need is a PC with windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 that is connected to a wireless network or a PC with a wireless network card and you can set it up peer to peer as an Ad Hoc network. When you receive the robot you will need to configure the wireless bridge, iPocket232, and video server to your network. Instructions for doing this are provided with the robot.