24AWG Shielded 4 Conductor Stranded Hookup Wire - by the foot - Not For Sale
- 4 conductor: 24 AWG (7 x 32) annealed tinned copper wire per ASTM B-33
- Insulation: Color coded semi rigid PVC per UL 1061
- Insulation Thickness: 0.010 in.
- Jacket Thickness: 0.035 in.
- Nominal O.D.: 0.180 in.
- Capacitance Between Conductors: 30 pF/ft
- Polyester/Aluminum foil shield, 25% overlap and stranded tinned copper drain wire
- 100% coverage Polyester/Aluminum foil.
- Stranded tinned copper drain wire.
- Chrome gray PVC jacket
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C (UL Style 2464)
- Temperature: -20°C to +75°C (UL CM/CMG)
- Voltage: 300 volts
- Flexible lightweight construction
- Excellent abrasion resistance outer jacket
- (NEC) CM/CMG or CMG
- CSA Type FT4/CMG or c(UL)
- UL 2464
- NEC article 725-38(b), 800-3(b)
- Passes UL VW-1
- OSHA acceptable
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. Please check out our other wire options at the link below.