WiFi Remote System with Tablet OCU
Features and Specifications
- Wireless WiFi Ethernet Router. The router is mounted in or on the robot. We use this to connect the robot to supplied tablet.
- Video Server with 1-way audio
- 10 inch High resolution Windows Tablet with touch screen
- Customized program installed on the tablet. This program is used to control and monitor the robot. The robot is controlled via the touch screen. The code is customized to your robot and controllers.
- Custom Control Board. This is a microcontroller board controls all the motors and controls of robot. It also monitors the robots battery levels, etc and reports them back to the wireless Tablet. This custom control board have an integrated ethernet port.
- Switching power supplies. This includes the necessary power to power all the electronics from the 24V batteries. It regulates the power to the robot.
- All the necessary network cables, antenna cables/extensions, terminal blocks, fuses, wiring, mounting hardware, etc.
- Fully Tested and installed in SuperDroid Tactical Robot
We also manufacture a lot custom remotes too. Contact us if you are interested in a custom remote. The remotes are intended to be installed in SuperDroid Robots Tactical Robots only. The remotes may work in other robots, but will likely require some customization to accommodate the different setups including motor controllers, cameras, etc.
Delivery of this item is tied to the delivery of the robot it is purchased with. If buying this as a stand alone item, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery and we will need to discuss the details of how the controller is set up for your robot.
This package is for controlling a SuperDroid Robot. It contains a WiFi Router, Power Supplies, Custom Controller Board, Video Server, and Tablet with custom robot control and interface with video monitoring. The program loaded onto the tablet allows easy control of the robot and remote monitoring of the video feed. The video feed can be recorded onto the tablet. The controls are very easy to use. Virtual joysticks are used by touching anywhere on the side bars and them moving your thumb around from the point of contact, when you remove your thumb the joystick centers (turns off the motors). Since this is a custom package with digital data transmission the number of channels is not limited, it will be customized to suite the SDR Tactical Robot. The video is also sent digitally, and is therefore encrypted.
For more help selecting the right remote and general information see our controllers support page.