Aluminum Mecanum Vectoring Robot Chassis - IG32 DM
Features and Specifications
- 4WD Chassis CNC cut and bent
- (Qty 16) M3 screws for mounting any four IG32 gear motors (gear motors not included).
- Dimensions: 8.8" Wide x 14.3" Length x 1.9' High
- Weight: 1.78lbs
Documentation and Support
- This item is Discontinued.
- Need it faster? Contact us
These chassis' are designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This is a CNC cut aluminum base intended for use with Nexus mecanum wheels and IG32 gear motors. It is designed so all of our planetary IG32 and IG32P gear motors with or without encoders will fit. It is not intended for our IG32 right angle gear motors. It includes the M3 screws needed to mount the IG32 gear motors.
The chassis is made from 3/32" thick aluminum and is cut on our CNC plasma table and bent on our CNC break press. The chassis also has mounting holes for four PWM motor controllers.