IG90 24VDC 127 RPM Gear Motor
Features and Specifications
These specifications are listed with the "rated" values (these are the values where the motor runs at peak efficiency). The motors can deliver considerably more than their rated values, refer to datasheet for more information.
- Reduction Ratio: 1:15
- Rated Torque: 42 kgf-cm
- Rated Speed: 127 RPM
- No Load Current: < 950mA
- They weigh about 11.5 lbs each.
Documentation and Support
We recommend controlling the motors with one of our motor speed controllers. See our motor controller support page for more information. We also recommend you use our wiring kit to wire your motors. The hookup kit will help suppress the electronic noise generated from any DC motor. See our motor wiring support page for more information.
- Brushed permanent magnet DC motor
- Variable speed and reversible
- Massive 90mm Planetary Gear Box
- Don't be fooled by the picture, these are big gear motors. The motor's peak output is about 250Watts of power or about 1/3 HP.
- These gear motors are equipped with a tail shaft coming out of the back of the motor for attaching an encoder if desired. The tail shaft is 5mm in diameter and sticks out 14mm. Refer to the image in the gallery.
- Final drive stages are steel gears (not plastic or sintered metal)
- Tested extensively on our All-Terrain-Robots