PCS1500 6WD Heavy-Duty All-Terrain Platform
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 41" x 26" x 14"
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Speed: 2.9 mph (255 ft/min)
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM)
- Capacity: Up to 200 pounds
- No extra payload – running robot at ½ to ¾ speed for max efficiency
- Drive straight – 6-7 amps
- Pivot Turn concrete - 8 amps
- Gradual Turn – 6 amps
- Uphill (loading dock ramp) - 10 amps
- 200 lb payload - running robot at ½ to ¾ speed for max efficiency
- Drive straight – 6-8 amps
- Pivot Turn concrete - 12-14 amps
- Gradual Turn – 10 amps
- Uphill (loading dock ramp) - 20 amps
This is our recommended configuration for the PCS1500-DM6
- Assembled and ready to run
- Textured black chassis
- Motors: Six (6) PCS-250 24V 75RPM DC Wheel Chair Motors
- Wheels and Shaft Sets: Six (6) Direct Drive 13" Tiller Tires with 17mm bore ATR Shafts
- Batteries: Two (2) 12V 35Ah SLA Batteries
- Motor Controller(s): One (1) Sabertooth Dual 60A Motor Driver
- Control System: One (1) Flysky FS-i6x 2.4Ghz 6-Channel Transmitter/Receiver
The PCS1500-DM6 kit allows for a wide range of customizations based on your needs. We offer a variety of motor controllers, batteries, and RC controllers so you can configure the robot to meet your requirements. The weight of the robot will vary depending on how the robot is configured (batteries are the main cause of this). You can find detailed specs such as weight and dimensions by clicking on the component and viewing its product page.
- Wheelchair Motors: Choose from our selection of different RPM gear motors. As you go down in RPM, your payload capacity will go up but your speed will go down. As you go up in RPM, your payload capacity will go down but your speed will go up.
- Batteries: We offer two types of batteries with this robot: sealed lead acid (SLA) and LiFePO4. The lead acid batteries are good batteries but heavy, do not provide any internal circuit protection, and will have a shorter life span. The LiFePO4 batteries are much lighter, have internal circuit breakers to prevent damaging themselves, and can survive more charge cycles.
- Battery Mounting Bracket: We will include the battery bracket (or multiple brackets) sized to fit your choice of batteries.
- Battery Charger: All chargers provided are smart chargers that will change to a trickle charger once maximum voltage is reached. Note that you'll only need to select a battery charger if you are getting lead acid batteries. The LiFePO4 batteries come with their own charger.
- Motor Controller(s): A single motor controller is all that is required. The left side motors share a channel while the right side motors share the other channel.
- RC Controllers: We offer several options for controlling your platform. All RC controllers listed are failsafe (motor controller will stop sending commands if remote is disconnected). If you are planning on using this robot with a microcontroller or similar device an RC controller is not necessary.
- WiFi Control Package: We offer an option to control your robot with a WiFi package.
- Paint: This robot comes standard with a durable textured truck bed liner paint for the chassis. Choose unpainted for a sanded aluminum and uncoated steel frame. For a custom paint color, please contact us.
- Assembly: You can choose if you'd like our team to assemble the kit prior to delivery, as well as if you'd prefer our team to assemble only the mechanical components or perform a complete assembly. The in-house assembly will typically add a week to delivery.
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
- This item is Built to Order 2-3 Weeks.
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a configurable robot kit with selectable options. The options are pre-selected to reflect our recommended configuration but can be changed to suit your needs.
Our engineers combined powerful motors with a heavy-duty chassis to create a sturdy, reliable platform! The robot is built to handle a high payload capacity while maneuvering across difficult terrain. It's fast, responsive, and easy to control! It uses three pairs of our heavy-duty motors and our 13" tiller tires. The wheels mount directly to the motor shaft for simplicity and ease of assembly. The center wheels are dropped slightly lower than the outer wheels resulting in low-wear, low-current steering on a dime.
See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.
This robot kit does not come with a wiring kit if ordered unassembled. Buyers must source their own wire and other wiring accessories.
PCS1500 6WD Heavy-Duty All-Terrain Platform
- Product Code: TP-198-006
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Availability: Built to Order 2-3 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping