CUSTOM HD2 ROS SLAM Tracked Robot - SOLD
This is a complete robot package that includes everything listed below, fully assembled and ready to run. It also includes a full ROS package.
- Includes Heavy Duty Aluminum HD2 Robot Chassis, hardware, electronics, etc. The HD2 chassis includes two 25.6V LiFePO4 batteries providing ample power and runtime.
- Remotely actuated stabilizer bars
- Custom ROS Autonomous Control Package
- Velodyne 3D LIDAR
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier with 8-core ARM CPU and 512-core Volta GPU
- UM7 Orientation Sensor
- Wide View Color IR Camera
- RoboteQ MDC2160 Motor Controller with encoders
- Assembly: This is a prebuilt robot that is fully assembled, programmed and tested.
Documentation and Support
- This is a custom robot built and delivered to a customer.
- If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form
This a custom robot assembled from the HD2 Tracked ATR Robot Platform and controlled by a custom ROS Autonomous Control Package. The robot is built with in configuration listed below. If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This custom HD2 is programmed to navigate through an unexplored environment while generating a 3D map. The completed map can be used later for autonomous navigation and route planning in a variety of applications. Since the system is built on ROS, it can be easily modified further to complete specific tasks.