Configurable - SCT-32-W Adjustable Treaded Waterproof Pipe and Duct Tethered Inspection Robot
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Speed: 45 feet/min
- Runtime: Up to three hours
- Camera System: PTZ dome camera 10X optical zoom.
- Audio: None
- Interface: Enclosed Case Remote.
- Robot Weight: 10lbs as configured
- Dimensions: 7.1" (or 11.4") wide x 26.3" long x 7.8" high. Designed to go into 10 inch ID pipes or larger.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the controller!
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit down pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote.
The SCT-32-W comes standard with the following control the system.
- Enclosed Case Remote: Enclosed in a durable hard plastic case. Spring-loaded joysticks for drive and camera controls offer the operator better feedback and more precise control of the robot. They also make it easier to operate the robot while wearing gloves. LCD Touchscreen displays camera feed and controls other functions of the robot.
A tethered system is necessary for areas with obstructions, underground sections, or pipes. Our tether system includes a spool for easy deployment and cable management. The SCT-32 comes standard with a 500ft spool.
If your application requires a different cable length than the options we have listed, please contact us.
Add-Ons and Options
- Encoder Option: This option allows you to keep track of the distance the robot has traveled and displays the information on the controller. This is great for keeping track of where you are when you see something of note with the inspection camera. The distance is measured by keeping track of the pulses from each motor rotation.
- IMU Option: This option allows you to know how inclined the robot is. When you lose sight of the robot you lose orientation of the position of the robot. With this, you are going to see the pitch and roll axis and you can prevent flipping the robot over.
- Custom Paint Option: The robot comes standard painted SuperDroid Blue. If you would like a different color select the custom color and we will contact you for the paint color code.
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1 year warranty after shipment. See data sheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
- This item is Built to Order 4-8 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This custom tracked robot is our easy to use solution for inspecting pipes, culverts, etc with a 10" inner diameter or larger. The Treaded Waterproof Pipe and Duct Inspection Robot is controlled with an enclosed case remote. The image is displayed on the touchscreen display. The mobile robot is programmed and fully assembled complete with remote and charger. No additional equipment is needed to get started!
The robot has a PTZ dome camera mounted on the front, so you can see where you are going and inspect everything around the robot. The pan goes 360 degrees and the tilt is 0 to +90 degrees. The camera has a 10X optical zoom. A second fixed camera is provided that faces in the rear to check on the tether and back out of the pipe or culvert. All the camera functions are controlled from the remote as you stream the video.
The robot comes with a 500ft tether with cable spool for easy deployment of the robot and use the hand crank to neatly wind the cable back up. LED lights are also included on the front and back of the robot to illuminate whatever the camera is facing. The lights can be remotely turned on and off using the controller.
The robot itself is extremely rugged and well-built. The tracks are molded without a splice, axle mounted and direct driven by powerful right-angle 32mm gear motors. The chassis is rugged, welded together and made from aluminum that is cut using a CNC Plasma table for an exact fit.
The tracks and drive motors are in individual self-contained assemblies. This design allows the robot to have two different track configurations. One configuration is for narrow pipes (as small as 10" ID). The other is for larger pipes so that the robot has more stability and the camera can sit up higher in the pipe.
Everything is included and configured. Connect the robot and controller via the tether, turn it on, and drive the waterproof pipe inspection robot with the controller while watching live video streaming. The controller program can be used to record the video feed.
As configured, it has a ground clearance of about 1.87" (the lowest point being the front of the chassis). The width of the robot (measured from the widest point in narrow track configuration) is about 7.1" and the length is about 26.3". In the wide track configuration, the width is about 11.4". The robot is equipped with 2" wide molded tracks and custom wheels. It is specifically designed to fit into pipes 10 inches ID and larger. The robot weighs about 10 pounds as configured. The robot is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery (with the charger provided) providing up to three hours of use on a single charge.