NEW Prebuilt HD2-S Robot with 5 Axis Arm - Open Source - SOLD
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Arduino Ethernet Shield V2
- SDR Custom Arduino Mega Shield to connect peripherals with ease without interfering with any attached shield.
- 2 UART headers
- 1 I2C Header
- 15 Digital I/O with accompanying 5V and ground pins
- 16 Analog Inputs, two with voltage dividers and 14 with accompanying 5V and Ground pins
- 4 Status LEDs
- Reset button
- Pass through headers for ICSP
- Designed to be compatible with the Arduino Ethernet Shield R3
- Custom SDR Arduino Source Code
- 5-axis arm.
- Enclosed Case Tactical Robot Controller controlled with arduino.
- Additional Forearm 30 IR Camera
- Mounted LED Lights with battery and controls
- Top Removable Batteries
- Upgraded batteries to include K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Packs 9.6Ahr
- This robot is completely assembled, tested, and ready to go.
- This will be shipped in a standard shipping crate/pallet via freight carrier.
- Specifications of this prebuilt configuration:
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 4.1 ft per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable. (These are faster motors than our default configuration)
- Weight: 147 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total Width: ~26.5", Total Length: ~38" Height (Parked): 26.10".
Special Feature: Direct Drive 5-Axis Arm.
- Shoulder rotation: 180 degrees.
- Elbow rotation: 140 degrees.
- Wrist rotation: Continuous
- Gripper Width: 4.5 inches
- Base: 360 degree rotating base.
- Arm payload: 20+ pounds fully extended.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is a Prebuilt Robot, please allow 1 to 2 business days to top off the batteries and get it crated.
- This item requires freight shipping.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is a modified prebuilt robot based on the HD2 Mastiff Tactical Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is our HD2-S with a multi-axis robotic arm. This robot package is complete including the robot, controller (OCU), battery chargers, and complete assembly and testing. It is built using our same tactical robot chassis and 5 axis arm, only controlled with an Arduino to make it able to be programmed. This is intended for Universities and Research Facilities to take a proven platform and develop from there. With our custom Arduino source code, this system will be a useful tool in the research of robotics, control systems, and embedded system design.