NEW Prebuilt Lawn Mower Chassis Upfit Robot Package - WheelChair Motor System - SOLD
- The robot weighs about 170lbs with motors, batteries, and lawnmower.
- Steel Frame Robot Chassis for a 20" deck. (modified for Electric mower mounting)
- 13" pneumatic drive wheels, 6" pneumatic caster wheels.
- LST10 24VDC 120 RPM Wheel Chair Motor Pair (Qty 1 pair).
- 2x60 Motor controller (Qty 1).
- 12V 35Ahr SLA batteries (Qty 2).
- Battery charger.
- Painted black.
- Kobalt 40-volt Cordless Electric Lawnmower with 5 Ah battery and battery charger included.
- Remote start and stop of electric mower included!
- Fully assembled.
- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the axles are mounted directly to the motor shaft.
- Speed: ~4.6 mph (120 RPM motors and 13" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43 x 26 x 18 inches.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 100lbs.
- This is a heavy robot and must ship Freight. Freight costs will be added after checkout.
- If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form
This a prebuilt robot assembled from a slightly modified Lawn Mower Chassis Upfit Robot Package - WheelChair Motor System. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The robot is driven by the provided 13-inch tires in the back driven by heavy-duty wheelchair motors. The 6-inch casters in the front allow easy maneuverability. This mower is faster, more powerful and has longer run time than our previous version.
The frame of this robot is made from tube steel and heavy gauge steel cut on our CNC plasma table. It is welded together in a jig we set up so the lawnmower inserts into the frame using the existing wheel mounts, which also lets you set the height of the deck.