- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed and take pictures from the remote.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from the supplied remote.
- Remote Surveillance - The camera provides 360° Pan, 90° degree Tilt, and 30x Optical Zoom. This allows the robot to see its surroundings in high detail.
This robot comes with the recommended configuration. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Chassis: Waterproof aluminum sealed chassis
- Lights: LED spotlights move with the camera. Four fixed LED light bars on all sides of the robot.
- Speed: Up to 130 feet per minute
- Runtime: Up to four hours
- Camera System: Custom 360° Pan and -10°/+90° Tilt with a 30X Optical Zoom 1/4 inch Sony Color CCD.
- Audio: None
- Interface: Enclosed Case Remote
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.9" wide x 31.2" long x 15.7" high
The LT2-F-W come standard with the following controlling the system:
- Enclosed Case Remote: Enclosed in a durable hard plastic case. Spring-loaded joysticks for drive and camera controls offer the operator better feedback and more precise control of the robot. They also make it easier to operate the robot while wearing gloves. LCD touchscreen displays camera feed and controls other functions of the robot.
A tethered system is necessary for areas with obstructions, underground sections, or pipes. Our tether system includes a spool for easy deployment and cable management.
The LT2-F-W has the following control options:
- 500ft Tethered System: (Enclosed Case Remote)
- 1000 meter Tethered System: (Enclosed Case Remote) - Uses Fiber Optic Cable Spool
If your application requires a different cable length than the options we have listed, please contact us.
Add-Ons and Options
- Encoder: Keep track of distance traveled in feet or meters. This is great for keeping track of where you are when you see something of note with the inspection camera.
- IMU: Tracks incline of the robot. Assists with maintaining orientation. Displays pitch and roll axis on the controller.
- Custom Paint:The robot comes standard painted textured SuperDroid Blue. If you would like a different color select the custom color and we will contact you for the paint color code.
- This item is Built to Order 8-12 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1-year warranty after shipment. See datasheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot, please see configuration options.
This is the waterproof inspection version of our LT2-F robot. It uses most of the same components but is sealed and watertight. The flipper arms rotate on the same axis as the rear wheels and are useful for climbing obstacles or for stabilizing the robot if climbing a step. It includes an inspection pan and tilt camera with 30X optical zoom along with LED lights that move with the camera and a durable steel roll cage which offers protection in case of a rollover. High-powered auxiliary lighting on the front, rear, and sides of the robot help illuminate the entire area. The robot comes programmed, fully assembled, and ready to run right out of the box.
We construct the robot chassis from 3003 aluminum coated with a durable epoxy bed liner paint. A combination of shaft seals and gaskets protects the robot chassis from water intrusion. The tracks are molded (no splice), are axle mounted, and chain-driven by IG52 gear motors.
A rugged enclosed case houses the controller and includes a touchscreen LCD. This remote provides live video and a combination of virtual and physical controls to control various features of the robot. Joysticks control the robots steering, flipper arms, and and the cameras pan/tilt. Control the camera zoom and focus with momentary switches, and toggle auxiliary lighting with a button on the touchscreen. You can record video and still pictures via touchscreen buttons. We made downloading recorded media easy with the USB port on the remote.
This robot package comes with the following:
- LT2-F-W Watertight Robot with PTZ camera and LED lights
- Enclosed Case Controller
- Control system (see below)
- Battery chargers
We configure everything included so you can just turn it on and drive it on arrival.
Configurable - LT2-F-W Watertight Tethered Inspection Robot
- Product Code: TP-635-000
- Availability: Built to Order 8-12 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping