The MLT-42-W comes in the configuration below. If you need further customization, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Chassis: Waterproof sealed aluminum chassis
- Camera System: 360° 30x optical zoom PTZ camera -10°/+90° tilt.
- Lights: Two LED's mounted to the camera.
- Interface:Enclosed Case Remote.
- Dimensions: 13" wide x 16" long x 12"
- Weight: 24 lbs as configured
- Speed: Up to 100 feet per minute
- Runtime: Up to 3 hours
The MLT-42-W comes standard with the following control system.
- Enclosed Case Remote: Enclosed in a durable hard plastic case. Spring-loaded joysticks for drive and camera controls offer the operator better feedback and more precise control of the robot. They also make it easier to operate the robot while wearing gloves. LCD Touchscreen displays camera feed and controls other functions of the robot.
A tethered system is necessary for areas with obstructions, underground sections, or pipes. Our tether system includes a spool for easy deployment and cable management.
The MLT-42-W comes standard with a 500ft spool
If your application requires a different cable length than the options we have listed, please contact us.
Add-Ons and Options
- Encoder: Keep track of distance traveled in feet or meters. This is great for keeping track of where you are when you see something of note with the inspection camera.
- IMU: Tracks incline of the robot. Assists with maintaining orientation. Displays pitch and roll axis on the controller.
- Custom Paint:The robot comes standard painted SuperDroid Blue. If you would like a different color select the custom color and we will contact you for the paint color code.
- This item is Built to Order 4-8 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1-year warranty after shipment. See datasheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot, please see configuration options.
This item must ship freight and does not qualify for free shipping.
- Remote control robot built for accessing hard to reach areas.
- Watertight chassis and rugged tracks for reliable pipe inspections.
- Tethered control modes for dependable operation.
- Record video and take snapshots to review after.
The MLT-42-W is a treaded inspection robot built to operate in tight spaces. This robot allows you to access and inspect areas too small or dangerous for a human.
Unexpected water isn’t an issue for this robot. The MLT-42-W is watertight and coated in a hard enamel paint for extra protection.
Examine your surroundings in detail with the 360° PTZ camera. Equipped with LED lights and 30x zoom, the MLT-42-W makes it easy to spot flaws, cracks, or other hazards. The video displays on your control system for easy observation and operation. Record videos and snapshots to share and review later.
Configurable - MLT-42-W Watertight Compact Tethered Inspection Robot with PTZ Camera
- Product Code: TP-631-100
- Availability: Built to Order 4-8 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping