- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the tablet!
- Entry into difficult areas - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from the supplied tablet
- Remote Surveillance - The PTZ camera with IR capability allows the robot to see in all lighting conditions.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
- Chassis: Custom 4WD ATR Welded Aluminum Base with IG42 gear motors
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25" x 22" x 18"
- Weight: 50lbs as configured
- Speed: 3.6mph (up to 320 feet per minute)
- Runtime: Up to five hours
- Camera System: 360° PTZ camera, +90° to -30° tilt (120 degrees total), 20X Optical zoom
- Audio: None
- Interface: Touchscreen Tablet or Enclosed Case Remote
The PTW-42 comes with an Enclosed Case Remote controlling the system.
- Enclosed Case Remote: Enclosed in a durable hard plastic case. Spring-loaded joysticks for drive and camera controls offer the operator better feedback and more precise control of the robot. They also make it easier to operate the robot while wearing gloves. LCD Touchscreen displays camera feed and controls other functions of the robot.
The controller can connect using two different methods, wireless and tethered. The WiFi control system is great for operating the robot up to 300 feet away with a direct line of sight.
A tethered system is necessary for areas with obstructions, underground sections, or pipes. Our tether system includes a spool for easy deployment and cable management.
The PTW-42 has the following control options:
- WiFi only system
- 500ft Tethered System
If your application requires a different cable length than the options we have listed, please contact us.
Add-Ons and Options
- Encoder: Keep track of distance traveled in feet or meters. This is great for keeping track of where you are when you see something of note with the inspection camera.
- IMU: Tracks incline of the robot. Assists with maintaining orientation. Displays pitch and roll axis on the controller.
- Custom Paint:The robot comes standard painted SuperDroid Blue. If you would like a different color select the custom color and we will contact you for the paint color code.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order 4-8 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1-year warranty after shipment. See datasheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training are available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot, please see configuration options.
The PTW-42 is a 4WD inspection robot meant for large pipes, crawlspaces, and general outdoor inspections. The robot is controlled with an enclosed controller, which also displays video from the camera. The mobile All Terrain Enclosed Robot is programmed and fully assembled complete with an Enclosed Case Remote.
The robot has a 360° pan-tilt camera with 30X optical zoom. All the camera functions are controlled from the controller as you stream the video. The controller allows you to record the video or take still pictures that can be retrieved later. The camera has IR capability, so it can see in all lighting conditions. We also mount LED lights that can be remotely controlled to illuminate in front of the robot.
This robot package comes with the following:
- PTW-42 4WD Robot with PTZ camera
- Enclosed Case Remote
- Connection System(selected below)
- Battery chargers
Everything needed to run the robot is included in the package and configured so be used right out of the box.
Configurable - PTW-42 4WD Inspection and Patrol Robot with PTZ Camera
- Product Code: TP-630-000
- Availability: Built to Order 4-8 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping